Head Lights, Head Light Washer Controls, Heated Seat System

Fahrzeuge, Teile, Werkzeug, Literatur usw.
Forumsregeln
Bitte hier nicht mehr posten, benutze https://forum.3000gt.org
Antworten
Markingtime

Head Lights, Head Light Washer Controls, Heated Seat System

Beitrag von Markingtime »

In my continuing search to add features to my car that were only available in your market I am looking for the following:

HEATED SEAT SYSTEM PARTS WANTED (for both front seats):

Used set of Mitsubishi 3000GT OEM heated seat switches, (1 set purchased 1 Jan, may need 1 more)

Switch harness plugs with enough attached wire for splicing,

The heating elements themselves out of both seats,

Heating element harness plugs with enough wire for splicing.

If the heating elements are only in the seat and not in the back of the seat then I want to double the above request so I can have them in my seat backs too. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

ADJUSTABLE HEADLIGHT SYSTEM PARTS WANTED:

Used set of cab controlled, electrically adjustable height angle headlights from a 1994 or newer LHD 3000GT
(not from a RHD UK version, I already have those. #-o RHD lights are pointed 1.5° to the left, LHD to the right, which is what I need),

The dash switch and trim piece that controls the aiming,

The wire harness plug for the switch with enough attached wire for splicing,

The harness plug for the adjusting motor on the headlight itself with enough wire for splicing.

HEADLIGHT WASHER SYSTEM PARTS WANTED:

The set/pair of steering column switch stalks that control the turn signals and wipers on the right of the steering wheel,

And the headlights and headlight washer switch stalk on the left side of the steering column,

Need all mounting brackets that bolt to the steering column for the above switch stalks,

Need all wire harness plugs for each switch stalk above with enough attached wire for splicing.

I have an address in the UK available for shipping where all my European parts are being consolidated for me.

Thank you.
icke39

Re: Head Lights, Head Light Washer Controls, Heated Seat Sys

Beitrag von icke39 »

Hi, talk to spydermn. He works for an Mitsubishi Dealer and is able to get OEM Parts New for trade price. Also can ship to US due to connections. You might find a way of getting these things with him. Buuuut, he is hardly online and has limited time. Write him an email/PM is the best way to contact him.

greetings
Markingtime

Thanks. It would be nice to have new parts so I know they will last awhile.
icke39

Beitrag von icke39 »

I misspelled his name. Its:

spyderman
Markingtime

Yeah I figured it out and have sent him a PM. Hopefully he will check his email soon.
Markingtime

No word from Spyderman. Could someone give me an email link to a German Mitsubishi dealer so I can attempt to get the seat heating elements?

Also can anyone tell me if the heating elements are in the seat back as well as the seat or is it just in the seat part that you actually sit on?
Antworten