Dodge Stealth TT im Deutschland

Steuern, Versicherung, Gesetze, TÜV, MFK, Polizei, Verkehrsrecht, Behörden und ähnliches
Forumsregeln
Bitte hier nicht mehr posten, benutze https://forum.3000gt.org
Antworten
Bo.Nope

Dodge Stealth TT im Deutschland

Beitrag von Bo.Nope »

Hi,

Can some of you help me to understood the German registration process. Will be highly appreciated.
I have finally my beloved Dodge Stealth R/T TT 92 in Germany. Now I need registration, TÜV and Insurance in order to enjoy it here.

I bring the car to a local "Werkstatt" in order they to move it through TÜV with necessary changes. However there are 2 things that concern me:

1. I was told that probably I will need manufacture "Datenblatt" (my papers does not have emissions for example) for the TÜV.
No idea from where I can get that, as many Mitsubishi dealers even didn't know it is a Mitsubishi and Dodge dealers did not have it in their databases because it is Mitsubishi (very old one) :)

If someone can help me with that will be great. Probably German documents of already registered TT will work. Will appreciate if here is a person with similar one registered to send me a copy ( no need of any personal related info).

2. I was told that my wheels - Rota P-45R(GTR) are not welcome in Germany ?! as they do not have ISO.
Anyone any idea how I can keep them here. I love them - they are the best wheels I had on that car.

P.S.
Please excuse me for the English language. Please feel free to answer in German - I need to learn it anyway.

Many thanks in advance
Bo
sbrunthaler
Re: Dodge Stealth TT im Deutschland

Beitrag von sbrunthaler »

Bo.Nope hat geschrieben:Hi,

Can some of you help me to understood the German registration process. Will be highly appreciated.
I have finally my beloved Dodge Stealth R/T TT 92 in Germany. Now I need registration, TÜV and Insurance in order to enjoy it here.

I bring the car to a local "Werkstatt" in order they to move it through TÜV with necessary changes. However there are 2 things that concern me:

1. I was told that probably I will need manufacture "Datenblatt" (my papers does not have emissions for example) for the TÜV.
No idea from where I can get that, as many Mitsubishi dealers even didn't know it is a Mitsubishi and Dodge dealers did not have it in their databases because it is Mitsubishi (very old one) :)

If someone can help me with that will be great. Probably German documents of already registered TT will work. Will appreciate if here is a person with similar one registered to send me a copy ( no need of any personal related info).
Hi Bo,

you could get a data sheet from here:

https://www.tuev-sued.de/auto_fahrzeuge ... sche_daten

This page seems to be only available in German. But I could help you to fill in the online form.

I am not shure if a copy of existing german papers would help, but you could give it a try, in case someone here on the forums has a Stealth.

If you still have the vehicle information sticker that usually is located in the driver's side door frame, you can send them a photo of this sticker, and that will be sufficient. It worked that for my imported 1995 VR4 Spyder.

2. I was told that my wheels - Rota P-45R(GTR) are not welcome in Germany ?! as they do not have ISO.
Anyone any idea how I can keep them here. I love them - they are the best wheels I had on that car.
I guess that if you import the car as-is, and the local TÜV/DEKRA does not know that these wheels are not OEM, there will be no problem.
But I am not shure. If the wheels / tyres extend over the fenders, they will not allow it.
P.S.
Please excuse me for the English language. Please feel free to answer in German - I need to learn it anyway.

Many thanks in advance
Bo
No problem, you are welcome!

Regards
Stefan B.
Bo.Nope

Re: Dodge Stealth TT im Deutschland

Beitrag von Bo.Nope »

Hi Stefan,

Thank you very much for the useful link. I'll give a try there.
I still hope in this forum are some Stealth TT owners and they can give a hand here.

About the wheels - We set up the whole new Gen2 brakes in order to fit them into the fender, thats' how I like them. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure no one from Tüv will believe they are OEM ones :)

VG
Bo
Antworten