American with dodge stealth RT Twin Turbo

Alles was Leistung bringt – auch Anbaukomponenten und elektronische Helferlein
Forumsregeln
Bitte hier nicht mehr posten, benutze https://forum.3000gt.org
Antworten
cakjmp

American with dodge stealth RT Twin Turbo

Beitrag von cakjmp »

hello, i have been in Parsberg, Germany now for almost three years and i have had my stealth here for about 2 years. i trewa rod bearing due to fuel issues! the car ran awesome i put down 445ps in Amberg Germany on there dyno! i now am re building my engine myself with all new parts a td05 20g turbos! im going for a 600awhp every day racer! but yea im looking for some help if there is guys in the area because right now i am alone to do it! i have paid mitsubishi to take the engine out for me. currently the car is at the mitsu dealer and i could use help to put te engine back together!

thanks, craig!

http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php ... 1299260136
cakjmp

Re: American with dodge stealth RT Twin Turbo

Beitrag von cakjmp »

BUMP NEED HELP WITH THIS BUILD!
Tiberius

Beitrag von Tiberius »

Hi Craig
What exactly do you need help with? Putting the engine back together or what?
I'm afraid there are very few people here that have done such a thing themselves. I've taken apart and put together again most of the car but I've never touched the engine.
cakjmp

Beitrag von cakjmp »

yea im putting the engine back together and adding the big 20g turbos so its going to be some fabrication work as well! but i could use help with the timing and stuff not to good on the spec side lol!!
cakjmp

Beitrag von cakjmp »

and do i know you from 3si when i first blew this engine i put up thread help in germany! i think it might be you!
Tiberius

Beitrag von Tiberius »

yeah thats me.
If you need the mitsubishi engine workshop manual I can send it to you. I'm not going to be much help with the practical engine assembly itsself I'm afraid.
What fabbing do you need to do? Building your own headers?
cakjmp

Beitrag von cakjmp »

yea i have adapters for the turbos but i need to make all the oil lines and set it up with the oil pan! then i have to block the water lines!
Tiberius

Beitrag von Tiberius »

I was looking to get TD05 adapter plates with big Evo III turbos a while back but then went with converted WRX TD04-13T's from Rob Beck. Not yet installed though. A little lower on the hp than TD05's but from what I read very good turbos.
The problem with the TD05 adapter kits was that the O2 housings were always open dump. Thats a No-Go over here.
cakjmp

Beitrag von cakjmp »

yea my 02 dumps are closed dumps and im thinking about opening them i herd it was better!
Tiberius

Beitrag von Tiberius »

I wouldn't do it. It's loud as hell and you're bound to get stopped by the police.
Performance-wise it makes not very much difference depending on the design of the O2 housing. You want the wastegate runner as long as possible and entering the main pipe at a very sharp angle.
cakjmp

Beitrag von cakjmp »

well thanks man i guess ill keep it like it is!
Antworten