SteirAIR
Re: Mein GT-Projekt

Beitrag von SteirAIR »

Nur weiter so ;-)
The Flyer

Beitrag von The Flyer »

Hi Daniel,
just thought I'd keep you updated on your project page regarding your seatbelts. I should have taken a before photograph but everyone knows what a set of belts look like so......
Your seat belt material arrived Thursday so yesterday I got busy sorting out your belts,
Bild

Made sure that I had an original belt pic before finishing off,
Bild

So now ready for the upholsterers.
Am off work 6th Feb so will ring the upholsterer and see if I can get them stitched up. They will have the Mitsubishi tags on too.

All the best,

Terry 8)
Otti.99

Beitrag von Otti.99 »

Das Mitsubishi Prüfzeichen muss auf den Gurten sein, und die Nahte sollten nicht nach einer Handnaht aussehen, sonst kommst Du nicht durch den TÜV.
BTW: so etwas vertraust Du Dein Leben an?

Gruß, Otti
The Flyer

Beitrag von The Flyer »

Hi Otti,

These belts will be put together as per the manual for Westland Helicopter stitching, which was tested to destruction before being accepted by the CAA, (Civil Aviation Authority). The same stitch pattern will be used, if you see traces of white cotton on the picture, that is there for holding the belts in place before final stitching. You will also see that I have included a stitch pattern for the belts so they can be matched.

No, I wouldn't trust my life with my stitching, that's why it's going to a proper upholsterer. :p :p

Terry 8)
Antworten