Preischeck - Gen2 Serienlederausstattung Schwarz

Tausch, Hinweise, Sammelbeschaffungen u.ä.
Forumsregeln
Bitte hier nicht mehr posten, benutze https://forum.3000gt.org
EVOLUTION

Preischeck - Gen2 Serienlederausstattung Schwarz

Beitrag von EVOLUTION »

Preischeck

Wieviel kann man für eine sehr gut erhaltenen schwarzen Gen2 Serienlederausstattung noch verlangen?Die Ausstattung besteht aus beiden Sitzen mit Sitzheizung (Fahrersitz elektrisch verstellbar) und der Rücksitzbank.Sie stammt aus meinem deutschen 3000GT Twin Turbo mit einer Laufleistung von 80TKm und ist wirklich im Top Zustand.
Markingtime

Re: Preischeck - Gen2 Serienlederausstattung Schwarz

Beitrag von Markingtime »

I am looking to add the heated seat feature to my car in the US but can't justify buying complete seats and shipping them over. Any chance you would be interested in selling me just the heating elements out of the seats? [-o<
impossible

Beitrag von impossible »

EVOLUTION hat geschrieben:Preischeck

Wieviel kann man für eine sehr gut erhaltenen schwarzen Gen2 Serienlederausstattung noch verlangen?(...)
Abend,
andere können dazu sicherlich mehr erzählen.
Ich persönlich würde für eine komplette gut erhaltene Ausstattung 300€ ausgeben.
Da das ein ziemlich subjektives Unterfangen ist, hier mal eine eventuelle Richtschnur? (wobei ich das ziemlich überzogen finde)
Einziges Angebot in ebay:

LINK

Markingtime hat geschrieben:I am looking to add the heated seat feature to my car in the US but can't justify buying complete seats and shipping them over.(...)
What about buying them at Mitsubishi?
I know that from other manufacturers, you are able to buy the seat heater element separate.

Gruß

EDIT:
I just found the information that Mitsubishi doesn't sell the parts separately, damn... ](*,)
Sorry.
SteirAIR

Beitrag von SteirAIR »

Also 4-600 Euro sollte das schon Wert sein...
Frank Ha.

Beitrag von Frank Ha. »

Hi

Aus anderen Bereichen kenn ich auch so Preise... 1000 Euro ist etwas hoch gegriffen.. aber so nach Zustand 500 - 700 Euro.

Aber ist ja wie immer.. Angebot und Nachfrage...

Frank
EVOLUTION

Beitrag von EVOLUTION »

Da der Markt sehr klein ist,muss man auch wirklich erstmal jemanden finden, der so etwas sucht.Die Ausstattung ist wirklich top und derzeit auch noch verbaut.Wenn ich meinen GT dieses Jahr weiterfahre,würde ich gerne zwei Recaro Pole Position einbauen,um noch etwas tiefer im Auto zu sitzen.

Sorry,but i don´t sell the Seat heater separately.The Seats looks like new ones :-D
Interceptor

Beitrag von Interceptor »

Wenn Du Platz hast im Keller ... behalte die Sitze. Wenn die weg sind, sind die weg. Falls Du dann mal wieder benötigst, dann wirst Du nur schwer welche finden.

Bezüglich Preis: die Dinger sind extrem teuer. An meinem Gen.1 war der Lederbezug des Fahrersitzes wirklich nicht mehr anzusehen. Da hab ich mich erkundigt was ein originaler Lederbezug kostet - mich hat es fast vom Hocker gehauen. Ich weiß es nicht mehr ganz genau, aber der Bezug für das Sitzkissen war mit rd. 400 EUR zu veranschlagen und der Bezug für die Rückenlehne mit (glaube ich) rd. 700 EUR. Nur der Bezug, sonst nichts - nicht montiert. Für einen kompleten originalen Sitzbezug nur für den Fahrersitz bekommt man schon einen ordentlichen RECARO-Sitz - komplett.
EVOLUTION

Beitrag von EVOLUTION »

Danke für den hinweis.Ich könnte die Stize auch in grossen Säcken auf meinem Speicher einlagern,aber da ich den GT wohl eh nie mehr verkaufen werde,würden sie wohl für immer dort rumstehen. Die andere Frage wäre,ob man Recaro Pole Position im GT eingetragen bekommt und ob es fertige,tiefe Sitzschienen dafür gibt.Hat hier jemand Vollschalen in seinem GT verbaut und eingetragen bekommen?
Markingtime

I would be interested in looking into this a bit further. If I bought your 2 front seats I would also need the switch for the seat heaters and the wiring between the switch and seats. The switch location was in different places depending on the year. Early years had it between the Cruise and Active Aero switch in front of the shifter stick and later years had it just under the radio. Which position is yours in? If it is in the early position then I also need the trim piece the switch is mounted in, which you would want to replace anyway. See picture below. Please post pictures of your seats and heating switch location.

Bild

Your new front seats are not going to match your back seats and you will want to recover them in something that matches better. I would probably also be interested in the leather cover off the back seats so I had a complete matching set of seat covers.
EVOLUTION

Beitrag von EVOLUTION »

Hello,
My GT is from 2000 and the Switch for the heaters is under the Radio. If u buy my Seats and Backseats u can get the Switches,Radio Plate and Wire also. I take Photos next Time i go to my Garage . Were do you live ?
Markingtime

EVOLUTION hat geschrieben:Hello,
My GT is from 2000 an the Switch for the head is under the Radio. If u buy my Seats and Backseats u can get the Switches,Radio Plate and Wire also. I take Photos next Time i go to my Garage . Were do you live ?
Wow, a 2000, that has to be pretty rare. They stopped selling them over here in 1999. I live in the US but don't let that put you off. A couple years ago I bought a driver's seat out of Japan to make my passenger seat 6-way power like my driver's and I buy parts from UK dismantlers all the time, so I understand what it takes to make an international sale like this happen. I am looking forward to the pictures.

If we can make a deal I would like to just have you strip the parts I need off the seats to save on shipping and throw away the rest, although it is beginning to look like I may need the entire driver's seat as the electric adjustment has just died on mine. Have you given any thought to how much you want for all the seats and related parts?

I have a 2 din radio and have to use the heated switch holding trim piece for the earlier OEM mounting position, so I won't need your radio mounting trim that holds the switch set, just the switch set itself with all the wiring and related parts to make the seats heat up. I can modify my Cruise/Active Aero switch trim to look and work like the early OEM version I want, but if an actual OEM one becomes available from someone I will be very interested in it.
EVOLUTION

Beitrag von EVOLUTION »

Hello,
Sorry for my Late Answer ,but im very buisy.I must Talk to the German Tüv before i can sell my Seats.My GT is Build 99 but it was Buy from Mitsubishi at 2000. If i get some News from the Tüv,i will tell you here.
Markingtime

EVOLUTION hat geschrieben:Hello,
Sorry for my Late Answer ,but im very buisy.I must Talk to the German Tüv before i can sell my Seats.My GT is Build 99 but it was Buy from Mitsubishi at 2000. If i get some News from the Tüv,i will tell you here.
Sounds good, if everything works out with the German Tüv I would like to move ahead with this.
Antworten